Learn the art of flying, though not quite at the pilot’s seat. This book takes readers to the passenger section, where problems abound. Learn how to strike up a conversation with attractive co-passengers, how to keep the flight attendants continually at your service, get seamlessly upgraded to business class, and if not, how to cope with the 'walk of shame' to the economy section. This book is written in a light vein, and is sure to make readers want to fly again and again.
A Hilarious take on just about everything associated with air travel
- Getting seamlessly upgraded to Business Class
- The hows and whys of micro managing the pilots
- Action plans to counter the airline’s ‘technical snag’ routine
- Sure shot strategies for winning the affections of flight attendants
- Awesome icebreakers to start conversations with attractive co-passengers
- How smart executives deal with the ‘Walk of Shame’ to the economy section
- How a water bottle dramatically improves flight safety
- Breezing through immigration, customs and always making your flight connections and a whole lot more …..